Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Droid Driving

My Droid has nearly completely replaced my iPod touch as my favorite gadget. What I needed to get the full convenience was the ProClip mount. Today it arrived and I replaced my ProClip iPod mount with my new Droid mount. ProClip has a vehicle to gadget matching system that allows you to dock your phone, iPod , or GPS to your dash allowing you to safely use your device. My iPod was always in easy reach, but now with my new Droid docked in it's place I have navigation and local search at my fingertips. If you spend any amount of time commuting it is worth the investment to upgrade to a ProClip system. They are a bit pricey compared to a universal system but they are well built and thoughtfully designed to fit each device. The Droid mount allows you to view the phone in portrait or landscape mode, and even allows the keyboard to slide out. The clip keeps the buttons jacks clear to connect the charging cable and the audio output.

No comments: