Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eye-Fi Reunited

Today it arrived, my shiny new replacement Eye-Fi card. Ask and you shall receive, as long as you are buying from a company that cares about customer satisfaction. As previously reported, my Eye-Fi card was acting up, and when I called to see what the warranty was I was asked where I purchased it and what was wrong, then they authorized it's immediate return and replacement. Less than 2 weeks have passed since I called Eye-Fi service number and I am whole again. Now I need to login and re-activate the card so I can get back to taking pictures and once again give up the card reader and the wires.

Thanks Eye-Fi, Top notch customer service!

Buy yours today at www.eye.fi you won't be dissapointed, but I suggest you read my review here so you know what to expect.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: