Friday, May 08, 2009

Eye-Fi Review Customer Service


One of the top Google search keywords that drives traffic to this blog is my past review on the Eye-Fi wireless SD card, because it comes up in the first page of results. Since my purchase a year and a half ago it served me well and worked as advertised. Recently it suffered some trouble and stopped working or responding at all, and I could not even get it to function as a regular SD card. I called for customer service just to see what the warranty was, as I never read that stuff unless it's a high dollar purchase. Although my hold time was a few minutes, a live person, Joey, answered, heard my complaint, and without delay took my information and sent me instructions to send the card in for replacement. Within minutes I had a email with simple instructions on where to send it and what to expect in return. While I don't yet have my replacement, I am looking forward to posting about it when it arrives.

No comments: