Thursday, January 03, 2008

Eye-Fi Wireless SD Memory for Digital Cameras


The convergence technology has taken another step in the right direction with this new memory card for your digital camera, the Eye-Fi Wireless Memory Card. This little number eliminates the need to keep track of that cord you use to connect your camera to your computer. It also saves you the process of uploading your photos to your computer and/or your online photo album. If you have a wireless network nearby, and a subscription to one of many online photo album services you can have your photos visible anywhere around the globe without ever touching your PC. I will post my full review when I get mine in my hands, I ordered it from Costco.com for $89 and I should have it by next week! Merry Christmas to ME!

No comments: