Friday, March 24, 2006

Are We There Yet?

As soon a Dutch Bro's opens for business tomorrow I will be ordering my last Snicker's Mocha before heading to the land of Caribu Coffee and 10'000 lakes. Nathan, and I will drive the 1760 mile trek across 2/3 of the country. This will be only the 2nd time I have made the journey back to my home state since moveing to Oregon in 1989. My brother is to be wed on April 1st, and we will spend the week preparing and showing my son my home town. Next week my wife will fly over to join me and when she flys home after the wedding, I will pack back up and make the drive back. The trip will be time well spent with my teenage son, and in the spirit of the Griswold family we might make a few stops to see the world's largest cow, or big red the ox along the way. Check back this week, as I will do my best to post some updates to the trip. I am especially looking forward to touring the Museum of Questionalbe Medical Devices, should be interesting.

No comments: