Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We Have A Jumper!

Most of us enjoyed jumping off the swing set when we were kids. My kids are no different. In fact I encourage risky behavior such as jumping off of tall things, skateboarding, and running with scissors. Paying hundreds per month in medical insurance premiums, I might as well get my money's worth. But seriously, today everything has to be safeguarded. Toys are tested for safety, playground equipment is set in soft sand, and in Alabama a proposed bill will require kids ride in car seats until the age of 12! In protest, I was encouraging my kids to see who could jump the highest off the swings at the park. I think the other parents were getting irritated. Especially when their kids started requesting underdog pushes. On another note, what’s up with emergency room waiting? How long can it take to set a femur and slap on a cast anyhow!? (KIDDING!) Posted by Picasa

No comments: