Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blogette

I have been following John McCain's daughter Meghan McCain's blog, the McCainBlogette.com because it brings to light the reality of the campaign trail, the humanity of the McCain family, and shows how mainstream even an old Republican like John McCain really is. Although I lean much further right of the mainstream, I have stated many times that McCain was not my 1st pick for the Republican candidate. I respect John McCain for his heroism, his love of country, and his policy ideas in comparison to the ultra left policy that is instore for us if Obama is elected.

If you are still undecided read Meghan's recent post about her dad, and consider doing some research on your own regarding Meghan's views. You will find her to be unlike what you would think of a Rebublican senators daughter. Browse her past posts for some great photos of what it is like to travel across the country in this great example of democracy in action.

No comments: