Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas List Item #1

Most of my family and close friends look at this blog a least once per month, so what better place to place my Holiday wish list! On the top of my list is Suzuki's new XL7 SUV. We own a 2004, and I love the vehicle. It has a great warranty that I have not yet had to use, it is comfortable to drive, and can fit all 7 of our family members at once. We try to avoid this at all costs, because even though the soundsystem is also not too bad for a stock system, it is not loud enough to drown out 5 kids.
Now the ads for the '07 model is on the TV and I have to admit I am in envy of those who can trade in every couple years. The new body design looks fast and mean compared to the family truckster appearance of our current ride, and with the horsepower increase in the new model I bet it lives up to it's appearance. As Mike would say.. I want one!

No comments: