Saturday, February 18, 2006

Detroit Rock City

Returned safely from my trip to the Motor City last night with a couple of delays. The time change is really doing a number on me, as we had meetings starting early eastern time, and then I didin't get home until 1:30 Pacific, and since I was up at 6am eastern it made for a really long day. During our visit, Scott, one of our regional IT managers was kind enought to take a detour downtown for some sight seeing and dinnner at Detroit's Hard Rock Cafe.

The weather was mild when we arrived, but began to get chilly by the time I left Friday afternoon. My return trip via Chicago was delayed on both legs of the journey but I was fortunate to have good conversation on the longer return flight to Portland.

I am too tired to come up with anything witty or interesting, I think I will go take a nap now. Posted by Picasa

No comments: