Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Day

I had some quality time, with my 2 youngest on Saturday, we went up to the pass to play in the snow. We tried a tubing hill but the lift cable broke down right when we arrived, so we had to hike up the hill for our first run. Isaiah got scared going down and wouldn't go a second time. Karmann and I only used 3 of the ten-runs before calling it a day because when the lift was fixed the line was so long it took 20 minutes to get up and 10 seconds to get down. As you would expect "NO REFUNDS". We made up for it going to another snowpark and had a hill to ourselves. The weather was perfect, and the snow was just right for a snowman. Karmann made a smaller one, so it could take this picture of us. I love Oregon because I can visit the snow whenever I like, and leave it behind when I have had fill. Posted by Picasa

No comments: