Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fit-less

Recently I have not been as active as I once was, and not only has my waist line increased ever so slowly, so has the amount my belly hangs over my waist. When I had to strain to see over my front butt to buckle my belt it was time to do something. My first idea was to do more of the outdoor activities I enjoy, however the opportunities are too few and far between. Now I hate to admit, I have to watch how much I eat. Being a sucker for sugar, with cravings for icecream makes it all the more difficult. Then when shoping, I come across my favorite icecream flavor, packaged in a single serving, including a spoon! Since usually I would buy a whole pint and end up eating the whole thing, a single serving size is just what I needed...... NOT! Posted by Picasa

No comments: