Monday, January 16, 2006

Google Junkie


Those who work with me, know I love to "Google" around on the web. When someone asks some obscure trivia question I run to my PC and suck the answer from my personalized Google home page. Tonight, reading the news feeds that automatically update using RSS a CNET post about Adsense caught my attention. Those little links atop my Blog where it say Ads by Google Those little suckers earn me a couple pennies every time somone clicks one. So far this month I have earned a whopping $7.60, not much, but a few months past, I was earning enought to cover my monthly Comcast broadband bill. The beauty is, I don't do a thing! Well at least not after I signed up for the program, and plastered the link script upon every web page I own. Most of the earnings were gained from www.themud.com, and since this little blog has visitors little to none I don't expect my income to cover more than a run through the drive thru once a month now. Since Google has been so good to me, my next few posts, I am going to go geek and post all the google garbage I enjoy. My hope is you will spread the word, and get some more internet novices to read my posts and possibly earn me a penny or two.

No comments: