Monday, May 15, 2006

Lie-yers


Some lawyers have filed a $50 Billion, (YES BILLION DOLLAR with a capital "B") lawsuit against Verizon for privacy violations related to the NSA antiterrorism database to track terrorist phone numbers. Their claim of $1000 per occurrence per customer is where they get this amount and I for one would like to opt out of my claim. There is no way some lawyer is going to get fat using my name on a lawsuit that results in penalizing my cell phone carrier for helping our national security. To equate a computer looking for US phone number connections to known phone numbers of terrorists to an illegal search and seizure is outrageous! The lawyers should be arrested for treason, and undermining yours and my security. Find me one person this has damaged and I will shut up, until then, PLEASE, track every phone number dialed, email address routed, and web site visited if it is even remotely tied to terrorism until we eradicate this hatred. One suicide bomber in your neighborhood can ruin your life, forever!

No comments: