Monday, May 08, 2006

Writers Block

Posts being few and far between is evidence of my recent writers block. Several attempts to post new content resulted in surrender as I read my rants and decided the subject was not going to serve much use. Recent current events are discouraging, and one more opinion on the subject is futile so I have decided to return to the roots of this blog and post some photos and personal experiences.

Over the weekend I worked in Puyallup, WA and since my Cousin whom, I had not seen in years was staying in Seattle, we hooked up for a visit. Pictured is Brad's first geocaching experience. We located one just across from the hotel I was staying. Thinking ahead, we would have had a umbrella and a flashlight, but after a short search we uncovered what we were hunting for. Now Brad can say he has been "Geocaching" Posted by Picasa

No comments: